Benson's 6 A-Side Feb 2018
Benson'S 6 A-Side
Use it for pre-season fitness or just use it for fitness or even just use it for fun!
6 weeks of 6 A-Side football. Monday nights commencing on 5th February 2018.
Open to all players from all clubs.
Limited spaces so book in now and don't miss out!
team Coordinator Registrations are DUE now!
To confirm a team the team coordinator needs to register by following these steps.
1) Browse to https://www.playfootball.com.au/player/player-registration
2) Click on the appropriate link for you to register as a player
3) Fill out the registration information, when you reach the "Select Registration". In the steps filed select Lowland Wanderers SC (Club) - Then player - then the appropriate package
(Note: If you have not played Winter 2017 or another summer 6 a-side there is an additional $10 insurance fee and hence the available selections)
4) Once you have completed this please email firstname.lastname@example.org and advise
Competion(s) (All age mens / ladies / mixed / O35s / Juniors Age group)
Any questions please contact via email email@example.com or David on 0417 603 806
Competitions will be held in all age groups and divisions on Monday evenings.
Mixed, Ladies and Men's will play in different time slots so players will be able to register for two different formats.
The competition format will consist of 6 teams per division. Each team will play each other team once over 5 weeks. Week 6 will be finals week.
Players are eligible to play in more than 1 team. Registration costs listed below include all match fees and is a one off payment for the whole competition.
- $60 per player to enter in one team
- $100 per player to enter in two teams ($60 for the first team, $40 for the second team)
Note: There is an additional insurance cost of $10 if adults have not played 2017 Winter competition or another 2017 Summer Competition
- $48 per player to enter in one team
Note: There is an additional insurance cost of $5 if juniors have not played 2017 Winter competition or another 2017 Summer Competition
Competition will commence on Monday February 5th and conclude on on Monday 12th March. Monday 19th March and Monday 26th March will be used in case any weeks are postponed due to heat or rain. Competition will conclude 26th March 2018 even if 6 weeks have games have not been played due to postponed matches.
Richmond, NSW, 2753